Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some Words

For my final I am working with portrait pictures again. I really enjoyed taking the portraits this time. Instead of trying to find creative and different things I just starting snapping shots and really focusing in on different aspects of each of the people. I was really able to get into the project and enjoy the pictures I am taking. When looking at the contact sheets I am finding pictures I enjoy that I took. I also started taking numerous pictures of the same people. I had to get over the taking all different portraits, but instead taking numerous of pretty much the same idea, but different emotions or positions. I am really starting to get into my project of the portrayal of men and women in photos. While taking the photos as well I have noticed that I am taking a lot of different aspects of relationships, whether trying to show them in individual/couple pictures. I am looking forward to finishing up this project! :)

No comments: